I have been going through *** due to AIG. They are fraudulently trying to force me into a small settlement full knowing that their doctors has improperly misdiagnosed me.

If anyone has issues due to worker's compensation with AIG, please submit them to me at organzeit4u@yahoo.com. You can also send complaints to the Workers Compensation Board Attn: The Medical Unit P.O. Box 1010 Oakland, CA 94612.

The sooner you send your complaints the sooner something will be done about this horrible corrupt company.AIG's attornies that I am dealing with are located in Van Nuys and are named Adelson, Testan, Brundo and Jimenez. They are interesting to say the least. They tell the court they are experiencing financial problems, but I found out from a colleague they are doing exceptionally well financially. There is no limit to the skullduggery that AIG is willing to do. Just criminal.

Good luck everyone.

Had an Experience with American International Group?

Comments

Farmers Insurance Group - "Do the right thing!" Farmers Insurance Group "I deal with all insurance carriers and farmers is one of the worst. I am a roofing contractor in Colorado and have 2 clients one husband & wife 40 +..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more Aflac - Claim Review from Jacksonville, Florida Aflac "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more