American International Group - Non payment of claim
We purchased a five year policy for our KitchenAid refrigerator in October, 2012.After our refrigerator's ice maker stopped working in July, 2016, we had one of AIG's repairmen fix it.
When he went to check the serial number on our refrigerator, he noticed that they didn't match.
The problem was that our serial # didn't match the serial number on the policy due to an imput error on AIG's end.Not only would they not correct the problem and refund the repair charge we paid out, they also refused to update our refrigerator's serial number on our policy, rendering our policy useless!
More Review Details
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Indifference and lack of integrity
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Refrigerator
- American International Group Warranty-home Protection Plan
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..."
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "I am contacting you regarding an accident that took place on May 5, 2013. I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 North near exit 43 around..."
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- "Well it's been awhile since I've complained about pizza, but here we go with another one folks. McDonald's wouldn't fold my eggs, Subway won't scoop out enough meat, and now..."
- "Even if you are careful enough to order a single chip, test it and then order more from the same vendor - in my experience they are ALWAYS fake -..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."