Golden Grove, South Carolina
Insurance Plans Acceptance

We purchased a five year policy for our KitchenAid refrigerator in October, 2012.After our refrigerator's ice maker stopped working in July, 2016, we had one of AIG's repairmen fix it.

When he went to check the serial number on our refrigerator, he noticed that they didn't match.

The problem was that our serial # didn't match the serial number on the policy due to an imput error on AIG's end.Not only would they not correct the problem and refund the repair charge we paid out, they also refused to update our refrigerator's serial number on our policy, rendering our policy useless!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of indifference and lack of integrity. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of american international group warranty-home protection plan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $89. American International Group needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american international group warranty-home protection plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American International Group.

Had an Experience with American International Group?

Comments