We purchased a five year policy for our KitchenAid refrigerator in October, 2012.After our refrigerator's ice maker stopped working in July, 2016, we had one of AIG's repairmen fix it.
When he went to check the serial number on our refrigerator, he noticed that they didn't match.
The problem was that our serial # didn't match the serial number on the policy due to an imput error on AIG's end.Not only would they not correct the problem and refund the repair charge we paid out, they also refused to update our refrigerator's serial number on our policy, rendering our policy useless!
More Review Details
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Indifference and lack of integrity
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kitchenaid Refrigerator
- American International Group Warranty-home Protection Plan
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..."
- "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..."
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."
- "Order flowers for 11am delivery flowers never got there the first day and then was delivered a day later. Flowers looked nothing like the picture..."
- "Bought this chicken from killian rd walmart in columbia sc, horrible service on top of Bloody uncooked chickenNever again and if we would have gotten sick i would have sued..."
- "I looked into healthcare coverage ONCE on ONE website which resulted in 27 phone calls in a 20 hour period (just recounted, again). For asking to be placed on the..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."