Update by user Sep 27

The citation with American General Life Insurance have not been resolve they want $280.00 to restore the face value back to 25,000.00. They have no problem with extortion.

Original review posted by user Aug 27

I am doing an update on AIG they have not change anything about my daughter Tiffany Finley insurance in 2010 I took out 25,000.00 whole life insurance since I stop doing automatic payment they reduced it to 3,700.00. You no that will not bury anybody.

AIG phone number is 1-800-280-2011, they want me to pay them 160.00 to reinstated it. I guess everybody can get away with extortion. I am not paying them that. I no it is time for me to hire an attorney.

Do you no one?American General Life Insurance address is PO Box 305355 Nashville, TN 37230-5355. Before you get life insurance do reviews. Pissed Consumers come off this 100 words please. I have to figure what else to say about this dam company.

I wish those two agency never came to my house and ask me do I have life insurance. If I never met them I would of not took out this policy.

Reason of review: face amount of insurance policy.

I liked: Daughter insurance reinstated.

I didn't like: Extortion.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 27.

Comments