Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Sep 06

American General address is P.O. Box 305355 Nashville, TN 37230-5355

Original review posted by user Aug 07

In 2010 I took out 25,000,00 life Insurance everything was fine until I change banks. When I change banks they no-longer could take the money out of my account.

When they discover I was letting my bank send the payment to them, they lower my daughter insurance from 25,000.00 to 3,700. I am still paying 22.56 a month. I tried everything to get them to restore her face amount back to 25,000.00, but they want me to pay them 161.91 they is what they want me to give them. People if you do not have life insurance do not apply with American General.

I am glade I do not have insurance with them I am with Reliable Life Insurance and Physicians Mutual. I believe I am going to have to get an attorney to restore the face amount back to 25,000,00. That is not all they have done to her policy. I am still paying 22.56 they post it is paid up for 2017 when I am still paying for 2018.

I file a complaint with Texas insurance but I have not receive information from them about this citation. That was in June 2018. The agency that wrote this policy in 2010 call me and ask me how I am doing and I told him what American General is doing to me he just could not believe they would do that.

When I posted it on face book another woman said they did her the same way. she put two of her grandchildren in it.

Product or Service Mentioned: American International Group Life Insurance.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Restore the face amount.

I didn't like: How that commit extortion.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 07.

Comments