Update by user May 25, 2013

We are now at the end of May 2013, to date i am still waiting for a response to my claim for in patient hospital stays.Aig sent a huge box file to UCLH in London so they could report on my claim!!They ask very specific questions, or so i am told by the registrar dealing with it, so much so, that its hard to change there opinion that i am not entitled to claim!

I feel like i am lying, or trying to be fraudulent,which my medical history proves i am neither! My Husband has chased this with endless emails phone calls and letters, to be told two weeks ago the requests for reports had beeen sent to My surgeons private practice, not the hospital i attended grrrrrrrrrrr for goodness sake. I pay into this so that when i had an accident and had to be in hospital it would help financialy during that time.

Not a year afterwards!!I am disgusted by Aigs service and the fact that are treating me in such an awful and unkind way!!

Original review posted by user Apr 24, 2013

I have insurance with AIG for accident.This alson entitles me to a daily hospital payment whilst in hospita.

I had a bad fall in july 2012,since then i have been in hospital for over 72 days with ruptured knee muscles and tendons, where i almost lost my leg from a n infection which then got to the knee. Since this date i have been fighting this insurance company to claim my inpatient payments! To date i have received nothing. AIG state that because i already had a knee replacement to this knee i cannot claim!!

I am so upset and angry, my husband has been chasing this claim for over 6 months!! No one ever gets back to us from AIG, i would never ever use this insurer again. They are making me suffer financially when i am suffering physically!

i am still paying my monthly payments afraid to stop or they will then say i am not entitled to have payments made to me.This is so unfair and would not recomend anyone to use this insurer

Had an Experience with American International Group?

Comments