Insurance Plans Acceptance

I am sorry you guys over the pond have so much trouble with this company as here.

My husband died a year ago and since then Ive been fighting to receive his life insurance. AIG have been told to pay me (British law) but for some reason, they obviously think they are 'above' the law.

My kids have lost their Dad and I, my amazing husband - AIG have so far spent a very long time making a terrible situation worse.

They should not be allowed to operate as an 'insurance' company. Everything is currently in the hands of my lawyer.

Why is fighting for justice so hard? The last thing you have any energy to do on top of grieving.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #1202025

If you can't get AIG to pay your life insurance claim get in touch with the center for life insurance disputes in the US. They help people like you with life insurance claims that are being delayed or that have been denied.

Biltmore Forest, North Carolina, United States #1183746

I am so sorry for your loss, no words can make this better. Then not bring able to get the money is a nightmare.

Well I ve been shopping to change ins. companies, I was looking into AIG, after readin g reviews, I don't think I want a company like this.

If it makes you feel better ,they lost a new customer & many more. I hope you & your family are holding on, have faith things will get better & may things work out for you all.