My elderly mother 94 paid this company close to $170,000 in premiums over 17 years, and last month (Feb 1,2016) put in a claim for long term care (home health aid) benefits..... She never put in a claim before nor received one penny in benefits........She can hardly walk, needs bathing, changing her depends, and food preparation/eating......We just received a letter claiming shes not sick enough and doesn't meet the requirement for long term care assistance. I'm in the process of hiring a good attorney to sue this company, very sad this is the world we live in,,,,,,,

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with American International Group. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American International Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare American International Group to other companies on our site.

How can we stop these insurance companies from ripping us off attorneys won't take my case!Stone bridge life ripped me off!

I want to know how to wipe them off the map!I feel your loss