American International Group - AIG Accident Insurance SUCKS!! Gives me Run arround

I have subscribed the Insurance through Chase Bank USA, 2004.

Couple of months ago my family in an accident was rear ended by a semi-tractor trailer and everybody got hurt. This insurance supposed to cover my family leave benefits, medical bills and more. Actually, they are giving me runarround, first they lost the application, then they could not find the application, then after two months denial for the service that I have been paying for four years. I am no sure what is going to happen when I submitt medical bills!

Upon my questioning customer service rep says that the policy that you have is different than the one that I have!! I cannot get it!! What does it mean?!!!!. Benefits should be explained with every policy.

AIG is provided with all the information I do not know what else and at what they are looking at!! No wonder they in trouble on Wall street!! It is clear to me they do not know what they are doing. Watch out find a better company, I feel I have wasted my money for the TOURCHER!!!

It is a scam!!

They will do anything to get your mony but when you need they probably never comethrough!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 12, 2015 #930179 Richmond, Virginia

Get a good attorney! If you have good full coverage insurance, and the truck that rear ended your family should be paying for everything. An attorney will only be allowed one third of what is paid to you in cash for suffering and pain. Get a good attorney!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.